Some say that our personalities—including our style preferences—are predetermined by the stars. If you’re tempted to see something clairvoyant in constellations, zodiac jewelry is a subtle yet powerful way to showcase your astrological identity. A throwback to the ancients (not to mention the freewheelin’ 70s), these accessories are as eternal as Orion’s belt.
With ASHA’s colorful Zodiac Rings, your fashion horoscope shows a stylish future ahead! Check them out in this month’s Vogue spread (one on each finger, très chic):
Shop ASHA’s zodiac pieces here.
It’s with great excitement today that we launch DANNIJO’s Spring 2013 collection. Drawing inspiration from Peter Beard’s work, the fabulous and oh-so-talented ladies of DANNIJO created this masterful collection, pulling tribal elements and a carousal of complex designs and colors.
Shop it here.
Award show season kicked off on Sunday night at the Golden Globes, and starlets brought their A-game in the jewelry department, most notably with dramatic statement earrings.
Here are my top ten favorite jewels from the evening:
1) Jessica Alba’s Harry Winston Diamond Necklace (worth $5.8 million!)
2) Allison Williams’ Lorraine Schwartz Coral Drop and Diamond Earrings
3) Naomi Watts’ Lorraine Schwartz Lavender Jade, Ruby, and Diamond Earrings
4) Debra Messing’s Samira 13 Quartz and Diamond Earrings and Amrapali Diamond Bracelets
5) Emily Blunt’s Lorraine Schwartz Ruby, Pink Sapphire, and Diamond Earrings
6) Rachel Weisz’s Bulgari Diamond Snake Bracelet
7) Anna Gunn’s Irene Neuwirth Pink Coral and Mexican Fire Opal Earrings
8) Megan Fox’s Lorraine Schwartz Ruby, Coral, and Diamond Earrings
9) Jennifer Lopez’s Le Vian Floral & Snake Diamond Rings