Top 10 Jewelry Looks from the 2013 Oscars
Hollywood’s elite sparkled on the Academy Awards red carpet this year with outstanding jewelry picks. My top ten favorites below:
1. Samantha Barks’ House of Waris for Forevermark diamond sunburst necklace
The nexus of this absolutely stunning, black tie romantic look is the breathtakingly beautiful diamond sunburst around her neck.
2. Octavia Spencer’s Lorraine Schwartz Waterfall Earrings.
I love how her gorgeous rose gold and diamond earrings echo the bold and beaded vibe of her peach dress.
3. Jennifer Garner’s 200-carat Neil Lane vintage diamond necklace
Who wouldn’t fall in love with 200 carats of diamonds? This necklace acts as an absolute perfect complement to a strapless gown. The design and detailing are magnificent.
4. Jennifer Aniston’s Fred Leighton bracelets
Jen’s elegant arm candy is completely lust-worthy. These bracelets are the perfect pieces if you’re heading to a black tie affair but still want to channel a trendy stackable look.
5. Anne Hathaway’s backwards Tiffany & Co necklace
I am always a fan of the unusual, and Anne’s baubles-down-the-back look proves that you can never stop reinventing jewelry.
6. Jenna Dewan’s Irene Neuwirth earrings: The pop of opalescent color that these magnificent earrings add to Jenna’s ensemble is impeccably superb.
7. Jennifer Lawrence’s long Chopard diamond necklace hanging down her back
You must look closely to see Jennifer’s delicate string of jewels draping down her back. It’s an elegant contrast to the traditional.
8. Jennifer Hudson’s Sutra’s Opal Earrings
The cool blues and greens of these gorgeous earrings look amazing on her. They’re the perfect statement length and shape.
9. Nicole Kidman in Fred Leighton’s gold & black enamel earrings
Warm gold tones mix perfectly with bold black enamel to produce these enviable stunners.
10. Charlize Theron’s stack of Harry Winston bracelets
Why stop at one wrist when you can wrap Harry Winston around both? I love that she chose a solid white palette to let her jewelry take center stage.
Photos courtesy of Getty Images, W Magazine, InStyle and JustJared.