If there’s one thing you should know about me, it’s that I am utterly devoted, compulsively in love with bright colors, specifically the color pink. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that this cuff brings me a tremendous amount of joy. The pink shade is bright and happy, the lizard skin adds great texture to the piece, and the gold hardware provides a touch of sophistication.
Shop it here.
Hollywood’s elite sparkled on the Academy Awards red carpet this year with outstanding jewelry picks. My top ten favorites below:
1. Samantha Barks’ House of Waris for Forevermark diamond sunburst necklace
The nexus of this absolutely stunning, black tie romantic look is the breathtakingly beautiful diamond sunburst around her neck.
2. Octavia Spencer’s Lorraine Schwartz Waterfall Earrings.
I love how her gorgeous rose gold and diamond earrings echo the bold and beaded vibe of her peach dress.
3. Jennifer Garner’s 200-carat Neil Lane vintage diamond necklace
Who wouldn’t fall in love with 200 carats of diamonds? This necklace acts as an absolute perfect complement to a strapless gown. The design and detailing are magnificent.
4. Jennifer Aniston’s Fred Leighton bracelets
Jen’s elegant arm candy is completely lust-worthy. These bracelets are the perfect pieces if you’re heading to a black tie affair but still want to channel a trendy stackable look.
5. Anne Hathaway’s backwards Tiffany & Co necklace
I am always a fan of the unusual, and Anne’s baubles-down-the-back look proves that you can never stop reinventing jewelry.
6. Jenna Dewan’s Irene Neuwirth earrings: The pop of opalescent color that these magnificent earrings add to Jenna’s ensemble is impeccably superb.
7. Jennifer Lawrence’s long Chopard diamond necklace hanging down her back
You must look closely to see Jennifer’s delicate string of jewels draping down her back. It’s an elegant contrast to the traditional.
8. Jennifer Hudson’s Sutra’s Opal Earrings
The cool blues and greens of these gorgeous earrings look amazing on her. They’re the perfect statement length and shape.
9. Nicole Kidman in Fred Leighton’s gold & black enamel earrings
Warm gold tones mix perfectly with bold black enamel to produce these enviable stunners.
10. Charlize Theron’s stack of Harry Winston bracelets Why stop at one wrist when you can wrap Harry Winston around both? I love that she chose a solid white palette to let her jewelry take center stage.
Photos courtesy of Getty Images, W Magazine, InStyle and JustJared.
Another Fashion Week means another opportunity to ogle over the gorgeous jewels show-goers selected to complete their meticulously thought-out ensembles. Unlike the fashion-friendly week of September’s spring shows, this February brought a few days of extreme cold and snow and forced attendees to rethink their sartorial plans. Fortunately for us, the fashion folk are a brave bunch and most were generous enough to leave their coats unbuttoned for our jewelry viewing pleasure. The findings? Statement necklaces continue to rule, cuffs can be worn solo or in pairs, ear pieces are still in and rings can venture beyond the first knuckle. Check out some of our favorite pieces below:
What better a way for Charm & Chain to kick off Fashion Week than with an interview between me and reigning Queen of Accessorizing (and C&C designer), Rachel Zoe? Famous for her career as Hollywood’s premier stylist, Rachel Zoe is the author of “Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, and Everything Glamour,” stars in her own Bravo reality TV series, “The Zoe Project,” and owns Zoe Media Group, which sends out daily newsletters with style and fashion tips. Her clothing and jewelry line launched last year to rave reviews, and her iconic style is emblematic of Rachel’s pioneering role in today’s world of edgy and modern fashion trends. Her namesake jewelry collection debuted on Charm & Chain this November, and represents Zoe’s affection for bold, Art Deco-inspired style. Naturally, when we had the opportunity to talk to Rachel, we snagged it and asked her some of our burning jewelry & style questions…enjoy!